Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium potato, peeled
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: Marinara sauce, tzatziki sauce or ranch dressing
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Coarsely grate zucchini, potato and onion. Place grated vegetables on a double thickness of cheesecloth or a clean tea towel; bring up corners and squeeze out any liquid. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the egg, flour, Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Form mixture into 1/4-cup patties.
- In batches, place patties in a single layer onto greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Serve with sauce if desired.
- Oven method: Preheat oven to 400°. Place fritters on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
1 fritter: 44 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.