Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups whole wheat or regular panko bread crumbs
- Honey mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix first 6 ingredients; stir in chicken to coat.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl; add chicken, 1 piece at a time, and toss to coat. Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned and chicken is no longer pink, 18-20 minutes. If desired, serve with honey mustard.
3 ounces cooked chicken: 222 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.