- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch kale (about 12 ounces), trimmed and chopped (about 14 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. Place kale in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with remaining ingredients.
1-1/4 cups: 181 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.