- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/2 cup toasted macadamia nuts, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup crystallized ginger, chopped and divided
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment; set aside.
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt baking chips until 2/3 chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup each nuts, coconut and ginger. Spread into prepared pan; top with remaining ingredients (pan will not be full). Refrigerate until firm, 15-20 minutes. Break or cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
1 ounce: 154 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.