Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- In a small bowl, beat cheese and butter on low speed until blended. Add the flour, olives and cayenne; mix well. Beat in the egg and water chestnuts until combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.