- 4 cups shredded fresh Brussels sprouts
- 4 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. In another bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
3/4 cup: 269 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.