- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Kraft caramel bits
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 48 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls; place in greased mini-muffin cups. Press evenly onto bottoms and up the sides of cups. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. With the back of measuring teaspoon, make an indentation in each cup. Immediately sprinkle with 3/4 cup chocolate chips and chopped pecans. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt caramel bits with cream; stir until smooth. Spoon into cups. Top each with a pecan half. In a microwave, melt remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pecans.
1 cookie: 145 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.