- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers (about 10 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup V8 juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 6 meatballs. Place in a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the V8 juice, broth and garlic. Turn meatballs; spoon sauce over top. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 20 minutes longer, basting every 5 minutes. Serve over rice.
3 each: 330 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.