- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- Raspberry Sauce and Sour Cream Topping, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Grease the sides only of a 9-in. springform pan; press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour filling onto crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve with Raspberry Sauce and Sour Cream Topping if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 424 calories, 31g fat (19g saturated fat), 144mg cholesterol, 311mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.