- 2 cartons (32 ounces each ) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) julienned carrots
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add carrots, tortellini, peas and pepper; return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, 7-9 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top servings with basil.
Can you freeze Tortellini Primavera Soup?
Freeze cooled soup in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally.
2-1/4 cups: 282 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 1461mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.