- 1-1/4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, onions, artichokes and salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
1 cup: 312 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.