Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 pound leeks (white portion only), sliced
- 6 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place both pastry sheets on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle each with provolone cheese, leaving 1 in. around edges. Arrange leeks and tomato slices over provolone cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold edges over filling.
- Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until crusts are lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
1 slice: 280 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 346mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.