- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 thin slices deli roast beef
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 center-cut bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice and pepper; spread over toast. Layer 2 slices with beef, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and sprouts.
- Drizzle avocado with remaining lemon juice; place over sprouts. Top with remaining toast.
1 sandwich: 328 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1056mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 26g protein.