- 1 envelope cream of chicken soup mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine soup mix and water. Place stuffing mix in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in soup mixture, then coat with stuffing.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
1 each: 269 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 913mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.