- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage, pepper and onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into 1/2-in. pieces; drain. Stir in sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Sprinkle with 1-1/4 cups cheese. Arrange Tater Tots over cheese. Bake 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
1-1/3 cups: 552 calories, 36g fat (14g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1556mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.