- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in the cheddar cheese, picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix.
- Spread over tortillas; roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces.