- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon, onion, raisins and sunflower kernels. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; stir until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, stirring occasionally.
1 cup: 290 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 464mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.