- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch, sugar, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a small skillet, stir-fry the broccoli and garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Stir broth mixture and add to broccoli mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened.
1 cup: 171 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 779mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.