- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Hot pepper sauce
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese, picante sauce and sour cream, optional
- In a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine steak, flour, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, oregano and salt. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat steak into single layer. Place bag in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 4 minutes (Medium bag) or 3-1/2 minutes (Large bag). If needed, microwave for additional 30-second intervals until steak is well done. Allow bag to stand for 1 minute before handling. Gently shake bag to distribute seasonings and carefully open.
- Add lime juice and hot pepper sauce if desired. Spoon beef mixture onto tortillas. If desired, top with cheese and serve with picante sauce and sour cream.