- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. In a large bowl, beat eggs; whisk in milk, 1 cup cheese, onion, bacon, salt, mustard and paprika. Add spinach; pour into pie crust. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean, 40 minutes.
1 piece: 383 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 188mg cholesterol, 656mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.