- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, divided
- 1/3 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment; set aside.
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt chocolate until 2/3 chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup raisins, tortilla chips, 2 tablespoons salted pumpkin seeds, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, cinnamon, ancho chile, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper flakes. Spread into prepared pan; top with remaining ingredients (pan will not be full). Refrigerate until firm, 15-20 minutes. Break or cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
1 ounce: 142 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.