- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Drain pasta. Combine soup and sour cream. In two 8-in. square baking dishes, layer half of the meat sauce, pasta, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 55-65 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles up to 3 months. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casseroles, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
1 each: 430 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 818mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.