- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and toss to coat.
1 serving: 519 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 244mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 6g fiber), 39g protein.