- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice
- 1 pound frozen crabmeat, thawed, or 2-1/2 cups canned lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, combine the crab, shrimp, celery, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and pimientos. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, milk, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; stir into seafood mixture. Stir in rice.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the dry bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 40-50 minutes.
1-1/2 cups: 585 calories, 34g fat (5g saturated fat), 209mg cholesterol, 1045mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 37g protein.