- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (100-150 per pound)
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, dill, mustard, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, eggs, cucumber and macaroni. Add dressing; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Top with red onions and additional dill if desired.
3/4 cup: 287 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 401mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.