- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in drippings until tender.
- In another skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Divide sausage mixture among tortillas; top with eggs and cheese. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve with salsa if desired.
1 burrito: 429 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 188mg cholesterol, 778mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.