- 2 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 1 pitted ripe olive, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chiles, chipotle pepper and garlic salt. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Top each with salsa, an olive slice and onion slices. Refrigerate until serving.
2 filled egg halves: 136 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 215mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.