Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3-1/2 cups dry-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 36 miniature Snickers candy bars, chopped
- Sprinkle half the peanuts into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and butter at 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave in 20-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk; cook, uncovered, on high for 1 minute.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and chopped candy bars. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Cover with parchment; press down lightly.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container.
1 piece: 64 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.