- 1 pound bacon strips
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) caramel swirl brownie mix (8-inch square pan size), such as Ghirardelli
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 6 whole graham crackers, coarsely chopped
- Coffee ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place a wire rack in a 15×10x1-inch baking pan. Place bacon strips in a single layer on rack. Bake until crisp, about 20 minutes. When cool enough to handle, chop bacon; set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Reduce oven setting to 325°. Line an 8-in. square baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, egg, chipotle powder and reserved bacon drippings. Stir in chocolate chips and half the chopped bacon. Transfer to prepared pan. Swirl in caramel packet included with brownie mix. Bake and cool as package directs.
- Serve brownies with marshmallow creme, caramel, graham crackers, remaining bacon and ice cream, if desired.
S'more Bacon Brownie Tips
How can I get even more s'more flavor?To get even more s'more flavor, use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallow creme.
1 piece: 335 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.