- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 to 6 slices rye bread, buttered
- In a large bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with corned beef and cheese.
- Place bread, buttered side up, over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
1 cup: 705 calories, 44g fat (16g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 3149mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 5g fiber), 41g protein.