- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese blend
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (14 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Gently loosen skin from chicken breasts; stuff cheese mixture under skin.
- Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; brush with oil. Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
1 stuffed chicken breast half: 605 calories, 29g fat (11g saturated fat), 226mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 79g protein.