- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the potatoes, onion and garlic on two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square); top with rosemary, salt, pepper and cheese. Drizzle with oil. Fold in edges of foil and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Carefully open foil to allow steam to escape.
1 each: 390 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 694mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.