- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Oriental-style stir-fry vegetables
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Stir in the teriyaki sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic and orange zest; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm. Add vegetables to the pan; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until tender.Stir orange juice mixture; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in pork. Serve with rice.
1-1/2 cups: 270 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 995mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.