- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in macaroni and peas. Chill until serving.
1 cup: 276 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.