- 1 cup apricot nectar, divided
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 firm banana, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwifruit, halved and thinly sliced
- In a small saucepan, bring 3/4 cup apricot nectar, cloves and cinnamon to a boil. Combine cornstarch and remaining 1/4 cup apricot nectar until smooth; gradually whisk into nectar mixture. Return to a boil; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon juice. Cool.
- Stir in banana, strawberries and kiwi. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour before serving.
1 cup: 174 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.