- 4 cups shredded carrots (about 4 to 5 large)
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- Place carrots and raisins in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar and enough milk to achieve the consistency of a creamy salad dressing. Pour over carrot mixture and toss to coat.
1/2 cup: 129 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.