- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 28 soft ladyfingers, split
- 2-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, 2 minutes. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding; cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange half of the ladyfingers cut side up in an 11x7-in. dish. Dissolve coffee granules in boiling water; drizzle half over the ladyfingers. Spread with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving.
1 piece: 384 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.