- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Season with pepper and garlic powder. Layer the beef, potatoes and onion slices in a shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over all.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Garnish with parsley.
1 each: 272 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 410mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.