- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, almonds and pomegranate seeds. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
1 cup: 149 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.