- 1-1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1 tube (18 ounces) polenta, cut into 10 slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, mix marinara sauce, garlic powder and herbes de Provence. Arrange half the polenta slices in a greased 8-in. skillet. Top with half the sauce; sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 12-14 minutes or until bubbly. Cover; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
herbes de ProvenceLook for herbes de Provence in the spice aisle.
1 piece: 280 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 1120mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.