- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread.
2 tablespoons: 88 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.