- 2 cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush both sides of fillets with oil; place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour orange juice over fish; top with salsa and peppers.
- Bake, covered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 17-20 minutes. Serve with rice.
1 serving: 183 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.