- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over crackers and mix well. Let stand 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.
Ranch Oyster Crackers Tips
Can you bake the oyster crackers after they’re seasoned?Certainly! Baking the oyster crackers lightly browns them and intensifies flavor. Spread the crackers onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a 250°F oven. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
How long will ranch oyster crackers last?Though best eaten fresh, you can keep these ranch oyster crackers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
How else can you serve ranch oyster crackers?These ranch oyster crackers would be delicious scattered on top of butternut squash soup or tomato soup. You could also toss them on top of your favorite salad in lieu of croutons. Don’t forget to include them on your cheese board for your next party!
—Mark Neufang, Taste of Home Culinary Assistant
1/2 cup: 168 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.