- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces fresh arugula, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces sliced capicola, chopped
- 2 ounces hard salami, chopped
- 2 ounces mortadella, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- OLIVE SALAD TOPPING:
- 1 cup chopped assorted olives
- 1 cup chopped giardiniera (7 ounces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a 12-in. cast-iron or ovenproof skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half, parmesan and pepper. Pour into skillet, layer arugula, capicola, salami and mortadella; top with provolone. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs start to set on sides.
- Transfer to oven; bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set and top is browned.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive salad topping ingredients together.
- Cut into wedges, serve with olive topping.
1 piece with 1/4 cup olive salad: 384 calories, 31g fat (10g saturated fat), 323mg cholesterol, 1391mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.