- 6 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) crushed cornbread stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine apples, stuffing and melted butter. Add broth; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake until golden brown, 35-40 minutes.
3/4 cup: 183 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 434mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.