- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, cream, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through. Ladle into 6 large mugs. Stir with a cinnamon stick. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
1 cup: 116 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 milk.