- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 French rolls, split
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cotto salami
- 1/4 pound sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; set aside. Hollow out tops and bottoms of rolls, leaving 3/4-in. shells (discard removed bread or save for another use).
- Spread olive mixture over tops and bottoms of rolls. On roll bottoms, layer with hard salami, provolone cheese, cotto salami and mozzarella cheese. Replace tops.
- Wrap tightly. Refrigerate overnight. Cut each into 6 wedges; secure with toothpicks.
1 each: 119 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.