Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen gold and white corn, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce, beans, tomatoes, corn, salsa, chiles, chili powder, salt and pepper. Stir in beef mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Serve with spaghetti.
3/4 cup: 191 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 705mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 vegetable, 1 starch, 1 lean meat.