- 4 packages (12 ounces each) frozen cooked winter squash
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place squash in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring after 5 minutes. Add the sugar, butter, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger; mix well.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
3/4 cup: 119 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.