- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup cubed provolone cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes, mushrooms, salad dressing, peppers and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; stir in provolone cheese and olives. Gently fold into the pasta mixture. Chill until serving.
3/4 cup: 101 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 507mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.